- Security deposits are $ 50.00 or 1 month’s rent, whichever is higher.
- An additional deposit of $ 300.00 for pets (size and breed restrictions apply).
- Stoves and refrigerators in all units.
- Washer and dryer hook-ups in family housing units.
- Elderly/Disabled units have coin-operated laundry rooms.
- Additional charges for air conditioners and freezers may apply.
Developments Designed for Families
Anyone applying for Public Housing, may choose up to 3 waiting lists with one application. All other programs other than TMHA Public Housing will require a separate application for each waiting list. The Housing Choice Voucher Program also requires a separate application.
Please read the description for each waiting list carefully. TMHA will check previous landlords, obtain criminal backgrounds and send information to all utility companies for residents living in developments that must pay for utilities. Face to face interviews must be conducted prior to final approval being given for housing.See Our Family Housing Location Details
Developments Designed for Elderly (62 +) and Persons with Disabilities:
** HUD DEFINES A DISABILITY AS A PERSON RECEIVING SSI OR SSDI. IF YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING EITHER, AND BELIEVE YOU ARE DISABLED, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE FOR VERIFICATION THROUGH A MEDICAL PROVIDER.**See Our Elderly/Disabled Housing Location Details
MULTI-FAMILY & MARKET RATE APARTMENTS:
Security deposits at all WHDC sites are equal to TOTAL TENANT PAYMENT as calculated by WHDC Staff. Circumstances and incomes vary from applicant to applicant, therefore, no two rents will be alike.
* Note: A separate application is required for each siteSee Multi-Family & Market Rate Location Details